Can you believe you can cook a whole chicken in 25 minutes? I did that last week. It was moist and delicious once it was done cooking. That’s a win in my book.
Pressure Cooker Whole Chicken
-1 whole chicken (4 pounds)
-1 tsp. paprika
-1 tsp. dried thyme
-1/4 tsp. black pepper
-1/4 tsp. salt
-1 & 1/2 c. chicken broth
- Pour the broth in the pressure cooker.
- Mix together the spices. Rub on the chicken breast.
- Place the chicken in the pressure cooker. Close the pressure cooker.
- Manually set the pressure cooker to 25 minutes on high.
- Once it is finished, allow it release naturally.
- Remove the chicken from the pressure cooker. Allow it to rest for 5 minutes before carving.