When you are on the Whole30, you need a quick and easy side dish. Pressure cooker sweet potatoes are one of those dishes.
Pressure Cooker Sweet Potatoes
-sweet potatoes (quantity depends on how many sweet potatoes you want to cook)
-1 c. water
- Wash the sweet potato.
- Place on the steamer tray in the pressure cooker.
- Place the washed sweet potatoes on the steamer tray.
- Pour a cup of water into the pressure cooker.
- Manually set the pressure cooker for 16 minutes. (A couple minutes longer if it is a big sweet potato.)
- Quick release when it’s done.
- Enjoy with your favorite toppings.